NBA LIVE 18 | DAY 1 IMPRESSIONS FROM EA PLAY – Part 2
In this video I talk about my initial impressions after playing a handful of NBA Live 18 games. I give you the positives and the negatives as I see them right now.
- No spamming of steals, cross court passing, or alley-oops
- Big Men feel like big men, back downs feel good, blocks are great, and the presence of the big man (rim protector) is felt
- changing of color to player visuals when you are hot
- Signature moves bring so much to the table
- Player defense felt good
- Transition defense feels too fast or the break from a turnover doesn’t result in clean and easy buckets
- UI stuff
Again this was off of only about 5 games.
As always “Hitstick” that like button and subscribe to the channel.
Support the channel by subscribing!
Connect With Me!
▶︎ Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/Shopmaster
▶︎ Twitch – http://www.twitch.tv/ShopmasterTV
▶︎ Instagram – http://www.instagram.com/Shopmaster73
▶︎ Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Shopmaster-26224522006/
Also follow me on Google+ :
***** Live Streaming Gaming Talk Show ******
Every Tuesday at 9pm est.